Membership is by company, and includes up to 5 individuals per year. There are 4 basic types of memberships:
2018 Membership Dues
Highlights for 2017/2018
• 3-4 Educational/Networking Programs
• Continuing Education Credits for qualified programs
• New interactive web-site allowing for direct communication and registration for events
• Opportunities for presentations by Member firms
• Sponsorship opportunities at each event (University Challenge, Annual Golf Outing, Annual Holiday Event)
• Board of Directors focusing on the Members needs
• Expanded new committees, programs, and opportunities
• University Challenge
• Annual Scholarship fund Golf Outing
• Annual Holiday Event
• Discounted ticketing to other industry events including Data Center Dynamics
Dues are for the Calendar Year January – December.
The costs of memberships are as follows:
End User – An individual or company that builds, designs, operates or maintains mission critical technology and enterprise information infrastructures for internal use.
Consultant/Contractor/service provider– An individual or company that provides professional services and/or consulting or construction services to the mission critical industry.
$500.00 – includes up to 5 company members
Vendors – A company that sells or distributes products and/or equipment to the mission critical industry.
$1000.00 – includes up to 5 company members
Students /Educational Institutions– No membership dues required
We have also included our annual sponsorship matrix and benefits should you be
Thank you for your continued interest in the 7×24 Exchange Metro NY Chapter and look forward to another successful year.
interested in joining our amazing roster of sponsors?